Urology is the medical field is focused on diagnosing and treating the diseases related to the urinary tract and male reproductive tract.
The best urologist in Rohini diagnoses wide-ranging diseases of the urinary tract whereas the other urologists are specialized in the particular field of urology including:
- “Female urology” treats the conditions relating to a woman’s reproductive and urinary tract
- “Male infertility” diagnoses the problems that hinders in conceiving a baby with the partner
- “Neurology” treats the conditions of urinary tract caused due to the nervous system
- “Pediatric urology” focuses on the early conditions if urinary in the children
- “Urologic oncology” diagnoses the cancers of the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, testicles, and prostate.
Education and training programs:
The best urologist in Rohini has not achieved the success overnight but has gone through a tough education program. They first earned a degree after passing four years from a medical field, and then completed four years of medical school. After that they go for 4 to 5 years of residency medical training at a hospital. During the training session, they work along with the experienced urologist and acquire the surgical skills. Some urologist also decides the undergoing a 1 or 2 years of additional training that is called as a fellowship program, in which the trainee enhance the skills for the specialized field of urology. After the completion of the training session, the urologists need to pass the specialty certification exam conducted by the American Board of Urology.
Surgeries learned and performed by the best urologist in Rohini:
- Biopsies of the kidneys, bladder, or prostate
- A cystectomy surgery that removes the bladder to diagnose the cancer
- Extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy which breaks the kidney stones so that the stones can be removed easily
- Surgery to open the blockage
- Repairing the damage in the urinary tract caused due to the injury
- A surgery for transurethral needle ablation of the prostate to remove the excess tissues from an enlarged prostate
- A vasectomy treatment to avoid pregnancy, which encompasses cutting and tying the vas deferens, or the tube sperm travel through for creating the semen.
Urologists are doctors who diagnose and treat the urinary tract in both men and women. The urinary tract is the system that produces, store, and eliminate urine from the body. Any disease or disorder related to urinary tract is diagnosed by the best urologist in Pitampura.
- “Kidneys” filter the blood to produce the urine
- “Ureters” are tubes through which the urine streams down from the kidney to the bladder
- “Bladder” is hollow pouch in which the urine is stored
- “Urethra” is a tube through which the urine is eliminated from the body
- “Adrenal glands” are located on the top of the kidneys and the glands are responsible for releasing the hormones.
For most of the men, visiting a urologist can be embarrassing because they want to accept their infertility disorders or any disease relating to their urinary tract as the acceptance may hurt their male ego. For most of the times, women are blamed directly if the couple doesn’t conceive even after years of efforts. But the best urologist in Pitampura clarifies that around 20% of the infertile couples, the problem is with the man’s fertility and not with the woman’s reproductive system. Though, it be might be hard for a man to accept the fact, going for the early infertility test may narrow down the further problems and medical expenses. Getting it diagnosed also treats the discomfort of the other partner.
The best urologist in Pitampura examines the patient first by recommending a few tests such as physical examination and the semen analysis.
Physical examination – the examination includes the determining concerns relating to the heart, lung, respiration rate (12 to 16 breaths per minute is normal), body temperature (98.6 f. is normal), general appearance, and any family history of disease or disorder.
Semen analysis – semen analysis is recommended by the doctors to identify the quality and quantity of the sperms in the semen. If the first test report of the semen analysis is normal, the doctors recommend one more test just confirm the results. The semen analysis may detect the Azoospermia, Oligospermia, sperm motility, and sperm morphology.
Men and women both faces problems related to urinary tract at some point of time. Urologists are trained to treat such problems by proper diagnosis and evaluation. Urological problem may occur for a short time but if it continues to exist for a longer time, then surely it may be a warning sign of something potentially life threatening.
So whenever you see first sign of anything serious is the extremely necessary to visit best urologist in Delhi.
However, it is easier to diagnose any urinary tract problems by these warning signs –
- Blood in urine
- Frequent urination urges
- Leaking urine
- Pain in the back or sides
- Pain or burning issues during urination
These symptoms show that there is urgent need to consult an urologist. Males usually suffer from urological problems at higher age. Male problems that need to be treated are –
- Testicular pain or lump – If you are experiencing pain in the testes for a longer time, go for an early treatment otherwise it may become a reason for testicular cancer.
- Change in prostate specific antigen level – Change or higher level of PSA is a cause of severe problem. This is often an early detection of prostate cancer.
- Kidney abnormality – If you are experiencing any abnormalities in kidney. Go out to seek help from your doctor without any delay.
- Infertility – Male infertility is also a reason for testicular cancer. Try to figure out your problem and get effective treatment as early as possible.
- Urinary incontinence – This problem is very common and a wide range of treatments are available for this condition. Visit your specialist to get relief from this situation before it interferes with your lifestyle.
There is no reason to live with painful symptoms especially when it indicates something serious to happen. Trust is a large part of doctor-patient relationship. Always trust your doctor in telling about your problem. Accurate information provided will be of great help for the doctor to provide best treatment. Make an appointment with best urologist in Delhi and get your problem treated effectively and in a quick time.
Most of the time people ignore the symptoms of the diseases which lead to serious problems in future. Ignoring the symptoms can cause a permanent harm in the long run. It is applicable for all cases. Many a time’s people feel shy in consulting a doctor for their urinary problems. These symptoms should never be neglected as it can cause infections in other organs of the body. Best urologist in Delhi is specialized in diagnosing and treating problems related to urinary tract both in males and females. As this area encompasses a variety of clinical condition an urologist must have knowledge about various other specialties.
Field of urology includes several other specialties such as –
- Pediatric urology
- Female urology
- Male urology
- Male infertility
- Renal transplantation
- Tract stones
Even your primary doctor can handle your health issues but if it comes to kidneys than visiting an urologist is a best option. They can identify the problems much easily and in a quicker time. If you are experiencing any unusual symptoms or experience pain in urination than visiting a best urologist in Delhi is must. They carry out surgical procedures or give you proper medication to solve the problem.
Ask questions to the specialist and discuss your problem in details with him/her. They have vast experience in the treatment of the urinary system. No matter how serious the disease, they will be able to provide you with the perfect solution and relief. Today many people suffer from of kidney cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, male and female urinary incontinence, enlarged prostate voiding dysfunction and male erectile dysfunction.
These conditions are now a days perfectly curable. Ignoring them will turn into chronic, serious and even fatal conditions. At initial stages these are completely cured with medical intervention but if it as later stage the risk is high. However, it is vital to understand the symptoms and you really have to visit a urologist to get proper treatment at the right time.